Sunday, April 14, 2019

The Week Where... I Am More Excited About Next Week

Hi.

I never know how to begin these blogs and smoothly transition in to what I've been up to so this is my attempt at an introduction.

A couple of weeks ago I went to see Guys and Dolls, a musical being performed by the group I used to be part of. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I realised how talented everyone was. It gave me back the performing bug and I want to get back on stage.

I also saw you Vicky! We walked so much but it was a nice day. Thanks for spending some time with me.

Recently I have been getting in to baking and have been encouraged even more by all the great comments I have been receiving. I want to get in to cake decorating but I don't have the money to spend money on ingredients all the time sadly. But perhaps one day.

The most significant thing that has happened recently is my blood appointment(s). My last consisted of them stabbing me with a needle at least 5 times in different places. They began in the normal area of the inner elbows but then as no blood was coming out decided to move on to my wrist. After being stabbed twice in the wrist they finally moved on to the top of my hand. The worst was when they were in my wrist and they were moving the needle about to try and get the blood. It wasn't a pleasant experience.

I took my boyfriend out for a very late birthday meal. Ahh, it was delicious. Much enjoyed. Very good. I think he was happy too as I paid and drove. He deserves it though.

For some reason I don't have much to say. Perhaps my life hasn't been as exciting as I thought. However, the future should be interesting. I've applied for a few new jobs and am looking forward to leaving my current job and moving on to something more focused in what I want to do. Also coming up is seeing you, Dottie, on Wednesday which I am excited about. Next week should be the most exciting for me because not only am I going on holiday at the end of it, I am seeing Dottie again and visiting a wildlife park with my Dad (christmas present). I have lots to look forward to!

Thanks for reading.

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment